Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hiking in the Cinque Terre (My Second Everywhereist Guest Post!)

I know I've been a blogging slacker lately, but I hope you've noticed that I've been picking it up a bit lately. My total number of posts has increased by 30% in the last week or so, and traffic to the blog has ticked up by literally thousands of percentage points. I'm really gonna to try to keep this thing going now, and I know it's gonna be great!

So now let me tell you about my latest blogging coup (and pretty
much the sole reason for my sudden traffic surge).

Occasionally, my friend Geraldine, who has this truly fantastic and wildly popular travel blog, asks herself, "How can I put the loyalty, tolerance, and punishment threshold of my throngs of devoted readers to the test?"

"By featuring me as a guest blogger," I reply with devilish glee.

So here I am, a now twice-featured guest blogger on The Everywhereist. And seriously, it is such an honor to be featured on Geraldine's blog. I can't tell you how flattering it is to have such a smart, witty, all-around kickass writer praise my work, let alone see fit to share her illustrious
Web-space with me. Someday soon, I'll have the privilege of saying I knew her when.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my latest
guest post. And if you haven't already, be sure to add The Everywhereist to your list of daily reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment