Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Doughnut Day!

Hey there, folks! Do you know what today is? It's my favorite holiday National Doughnut Day!


Like I needed another excuse
or any excuse to swing by Top Pot Doughnuts (an institution to which I pay homage with the old-timey spelling of the word "doughnut").

As those who know me well
may tell you, I have a bit of a reputation as a doughnut connoisseur (I may or may not be known in certain circles as "Uncle Donut"). So if you're looking for appropriate gift suggestions, I think this book would make a perfect addition to my library. Thank you.

Now, I'm off to grab a
Maple Old Fashioned, which should tide me over until my lunchtime Blueberry Glazed, which will get me through to 3 p.m. the Doughnut Hour.

Anyway, I hope that you, too, are able to get out and celebrate this special day with your friends and loved ones.


Happy Doughnut Day to you all!

1 comment: