Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Let's Try This Again, Shall We?


Dear Friends,

Please forgive the apparent sparseness of Speak of the Daniel. This little blog of mine has been effectively dormant for the past two years, which I sincerely regret. And while I am presently a busy, full-time college student, an active part-time job seeker, and a still-painfully slow writer, it is my intention to resume regular posts to this site, starting... now!

Please stay tuned for upcoming posts in which I will offer my deepest musings, my most profound insights, and my cheesiest jokes. I promise not to disappoint!

In the meantime, I should be posting a link to a guest piece I've written for my pal Geraldine's endlessly impressive and entertaining travel blog, The Everywhereist, very soon. The site is an every-day read for me, and should be for you, too.

Anyway, that's all for the moment, but I'll be back shortly. I promise.

Happy Fifth of July to you all!

- Dan

2 comments:

  1. So happy! Yes, I commented on all 4 of your July posts. I just want to encourage.

    Also- you should check out my recent project- www.girlhasthyme.com

    I, too, have decided to get serious and write often. Yes, my subject is all about gardening (and the weird stuff that goes along with it). But, maybe you'd find it entertaining.

    ReplyDelete