Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kruger Time! (My Guest Post for The Everywhereist)


Is it bad form, when one has neglected his own blog for so long, to post a link to another blog he’s contributed to more recently?

Whatever. Just watch me. I’m gonna do it anyway.

I wrote this guest post for my friend Geraldine’s far more distinguished travel blog after promising to do so about a zillion years ago. After no small amount of “gentle cajoling,” I finally got my act together and wrote up this hopefully funny little piece.

In the piece I write about my November 2009 visit to Kruger National Park in South Africa. For this trip, I was tagging along with my boyfriend Mike and his friends Julia and Allison, who were all traveling to visit their old college pal Jon.

For me, Kruger was the absolute highlight of the trip. In fact, it fulfilled my lifelong dream to someday travel to Africa and get my safari on. I’ll just say, the park did not disappoint.

Read all about it here. And enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. You need to write more blog posts... you are depriving the world of your hilarious writing! Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap- 4 posts in July? Did I read that right? Yay, Dan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Four posts! I'm totally on a roll ;)

    ReplyDelete