Friday, July 22, 2011

At Least They Like Me Back Home


So hey, someone in my hometown actually noticed my recent post about the Latchis Theater marquee – and now it’s in the paper!

It seems that Jeff Potter, editor for the Brattleboro-area indie weekly The Commons, enjoyed what I had written (apparently, we have a mutual affinity for my bad jokes), and he very graciously offered to publish my piece in his distinguished paper.

Yeah, I know. I’m totally famous now. And it only took seven blog posts to get there!

Seriously, though, I was sincerely flattered by Jeff’s offer, and I’m honored to be featured in this week’s edition of my hometown’s exciting new weekly!

Be sure to check it out, and enjoy!

(What’s that you say? You'd love to read this masterpiece, but you live nowhere near Brattleboro and have no access to print copies of The Commons? Never fear. You can go ahead and click this link here for a quick zip across the Intertubes, right into the web version of this story. That’s right, I’m featured both in print and online. It’s a wonderful time to be alive.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,
    Just to let your know, we featured your article on the Kruger National Park (which appeared on The Everywhereist) in our list of best blog posts in June. You can read it here: http://blog.hostelbookers.com/travel/weird-and-wonderful/best-travel-posts-july/
    All the best
    Madeleine from the HostelBookers blog

    ReplyDelete